Terms and Conditions
Payments can be made by:
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express or E-check.
- Check payments mail directly to: WNC Mountain Rentals, LLC - 638 Spartanburg Hwy, Ste 70, PMB 154, Hendersonville, NC 28792
Reservations and Deposits:
- All reservations require a payment to hold chosen dates. Minimum amount is 1/2 of the rental fee, plus Damage Waiver and Processing Fees.
- Guests will receive driving instructions, entry codes, and other pertinent information once the reservation has been fully paid for and the Vacation Rental Agreement has been signed and returned to our office.
- Reservations that are cancelled 30 days or more prior to Check-In Date are 100% refundable less processing fees, Damage Waiver, and any Insurance purchased at the time of booking.
- Reservations that are cancelled within 30 days, but more than 14 days of Check-In Date are 50% refundable less a $100 Cancellation Fee, processing fees, Damage Waiver, and any Insurance purchased at the time of booking.
- Reservations that are cancelled within 14 days of Check-In Date are NON-refundable.
- We encourage trip insurance to cover cancellations made within 30 days and for many other reasons and unforeseen circumstances.
- Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy. For this reason, we require the Damage Waiver Fee or Security Deposit.
- Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
- Our Standard Check-in Time is 4:00pm, and Check-out is 10:00am. Early Check-in and Late Check-out Options are available from time to time for an additional fee. See Options when booking or call to ask for Early Check-in or late Check-out.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals, unless allowed and paid for, and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancellation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
- Smoking is not permitted in any residence. A $250 fee may be charged for ionization, if smoking in the property is detected.